This recipe was originally posted on sexfoodandkettlebells.com, Sept 12 2012.
TIME: 10 min
YIELD: 30 (perfect for a get together)
1/4 medium organic watermelon, cut into small rectangles approx 1 inches x 1.5 inches
goat mozarella or a similar tasting cheese
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (we are in love with the Mousto Balsamic from Acropolis Organics)
15 large mint leaves, cut in half
1. Cut the watermelon into slices about 1 inche thick. Take each of those and proceed to section into little cubes for the entree (approx 1.5 inches in length).
2. Cut cheese thinly, approx 0.5 inches x 1 - or to put it simply, so it will comfortably fit on the watermelon cube.
3. Wash, pat dry, and cut fresh mint leaves.
4. Skewer ingredients together: watermelon, cheese, then top with a mint leaf.
5. Pour balsamic on a plate. Stamp each of the stacked cubes in the vinegar, and transfer immediately to serving plate.